[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy: commencement date

Morgaine morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:35:26 PST 2010

*If only* new features got into Snowglobe faster.  :-)  The only things that
seem to get in fast are bug fixes.  And of course IBM-sponsored code.

Admittedly, the rate is somewhat faster than into LL's main viewer ... but
then, it could hardly be slower! :-)

Talking about "LL's main viewer" ... why doesn't it have a name?

Morgaine.