[opensource-dev] Request for comments about llSetAgentEnvironment / SVC-5520

Rob Nelson nexisentertainment at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:59:16 PST 2010

Sigh.

I've tackled this in my viewer with a plugin, and yet no one seems
interested in the plugin system I'm using;  Everyone's hellbent on
binary plugins.  Feel free to use the code, I haven't added the GPL2
headers yet.

http://code.google.com/p/luna-viewer/source/browse/trunk/indra/newview/lua/Hooks/Windlight/_init_.lua

Fred Rookstown