[opensource-dev] New topic: Snowglobe 2.0 way forward?

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Fri Mar 12 05:33:53 PST 2010

Who is going to reject a contribution to snowglobe?
Ok... some can write a technically perfect patch, but with an
impact that nobody wants, that's a fact (think about 2.0).
So there has to be line: at some point it has to be decided if a
patch should be accepted; but how does that work?

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>