[opensource-dev] Snowglobe 2.0^H^H^H1.3 way forward?

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Fri Mar 12 10:37:52 PST 2010

Why "fix" this? What is the urge in using it at ALL?
Imho, ignoring it so much better.

How care that it exists, and is broken? Just don't use it!
Sorry, I really don't get why anyone here is trying to get
to compile it, trying to fix it, trying to run it, trying to use it.

Is there anything added to 2.0 code that actually is an
improvement over snowglobe 1.3 ?

Don't be fooled by the "2", yes 2 > 1 in mathematics, but
this just a different viewer. The version number is COMPLETELY
irrelevant. Hell, from now on I'm going to refer to it as 0.2.
Wake up!

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>