[opensource-dev] Request for comments about llSetAgentEnvironment / SVC-5520

Maggie Leber (sl: Maggie Darwin) maggie at matrisync.com
Sun Mar 14 14:59:13 PDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Soft Linden <soft at lindenlab.com> wrote:

> You're putting a term in quotes when you're the one who introduced it
> to the discussion. You're then picking apart another party at length
> for your selection of words.

I most certainly did not introduce either "throttling" or "enthusiasts".

Must I grep to demonstrate which Linden referred to "enthusiasts"?

I believe "throttling" was yours.

Had enough of this nonsense. I'm outta here before Somebody Linden
tells me what I have to do to if I "want to remain involved'.