[opensource-dev] oh give me a break

New Hax newhaxx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:18:43 PDT 2010

then what are you doing on an opensource list if you want your content
wrapped in DRM.

sl will die if its not open. and you can't compare rl doors to the
internet. if you dont lock your rl door I can come in and take
something of yours that isnt replaceable.

but on the internet as a content maker you can make INFINITE products
so you arent losing anything if i copy it and make no money off of it.