[opensource-dev] oh give me a break

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:42:50 PDT 2010

Don't forget to reply to all, everyone is getting only part of the
conversation when you reply to me only.

We're not talking about the same thing at all anyway. We were talking about
content theft issues, which has nothing to do with the viewer. It has
nothing to do with this mailing list even. They concern scripts, textures,
builds, shapes, sounds, all the assets that are built by individuals
in-world and that are copyright protected. You cannot hope for a grid where
all these assets would be free for all without asking to be able to steal
this content.