[opensource-dev] oh give me a break

Patrick N. djshag at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 22:27:58 PDT 2010

Wow! well some people really don't give a dump about intellectual
properties.

What if your prim inSL contain a script with user / password to your twitter
account?

What if your prim inSL contain a script with user / password to your online
database?

you don't believe in sharing that as well do you?!?

 On 3/14/10, Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com> wrote:

> > Imho, SL would have have had better products if everything
> > had been free and open (no permission system). Then one could
> > learn from others and improve things, build upon the experience
> > and work of others, and nobody would make money of it or have
> > to be afraid that others would.

Really? it's your taught? but what about sensitive information that DO need
to be kept protected?!

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 03:22:03PM -0700, Lawson English wrote:
> So lets open up all scripting sources too. I mean no need for content
> protection there, either, right?

I'm sorry to say but if ever LL doing such thing im leaving the grid, delete
all my content from Asset server and never will come back...