[opensource-dev] Fwd: Request for comments about llSetAgentEnvironment / SVC-5520

Ryan McDougall sempuki1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 23:20:32 PDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 11:01 PM, Soft Linden <soft at lindenlab.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Ryan McDougall <sempuki1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm not interested in how to humbly coax LL's
>> good will on bended knee
>
> And that's not what has been asked of you. The rest of your post hangs
> on that mischaracterization.

The entirety of your emails hang on the mischaracterization that if
people "remain civil and encourage participation", LL way one day
actually allow real participation.

It's necessary but not sufficient for a community. If frustrated and
jaded people is what you have left, it's because you made it that way.