[opensource-dev] oh give me a break

Anders Arnholm Anders at Arnholm.se
Tue Mar 16 03:04:29 PDT 2010

Gareth Nelson wrote:
> 736 iPhone apps on TPB to be precise - actually much lower than I
> would have thought, although some of the torrents are hack tools and
> packs of apps (one such torrent is 3.6GB and includes a few 100
> separate apps).

I think the number is very low on tpb because the iphone hack connects
to an other source where you nsal hacked software from. I have not
jailbreaked my iPhone so i don't have full knowledge in the details.
Reports in swedish media talked about over 50% of the apps installed on
iphones was pirate copies. I think the source thou was a few online
highscore lists and may not be quite statistical off.

believed to be clean.