[opensource-dev] Yay! (was: Re: oh give me a break)

Glen Canaday gcanaday at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 14:37:03 PDT 2010

I misbehaved. Changed the build dir from under "Second Life" (note the
space in the name... i woulda though cmake would escape them), to
SL_BUILD and all is almost beautiful. Runs great, considering it's
terribly beta and hasn't been thru an iteration or two of performance
patches. Runs (subjectively) the same as the 2.0 beta binary release.

The build didn't pack it up with tar & bzip2 though. I did that myself.
Now I can at least start poking at it after my girlfriend turns me into
a preppy elf.

--GC