[opensource-dev] Fixing the 2.0 chat bar focus problem?

Anders Arnholm Anders at Arnholm.se
Tue Mar 16 23:33:36 PDT 2010

Glen Canaday wrote:
> Maybe it's *my* bias. I personally know of no gamers who'd use wasd who
> have stayed in SL longer than a couple of months at best.
>
> Most of the people I have known in SL shop, go to clubs, create, RP, and
> hang out, most of which requires chatting without an extra step to
> switch focus. Leaving the chat bar with focus kills wasd movement, but I
> can name no one who doesn't use the arrow keys for that.

Roleplayers rage form the combate users, thert need wasd, DCS/CCS
enviroemnt, to many others. WASD is the only you can use if you have the
mouse to the right, as most righthanded people have.

believed to be clean.