[opensource-dev] Question related with rotation of object

Rustam Rakhimov rusyasoft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 03:41:18 PDT 2010

Hi second live programmerriors (programmers+warriors),

I have a question related with rotation of object. Where exactly rotation
parameters are saved in.

For clarifying my question lets bring some example. I have some cube object,
that object has a properties, like position, size(width, height, length) and
rotation parameters. So as you know rotation parameter saves in three values
(x,y,z) or (roll, pitch, yaw), so I want to know where is exactly these
parameters of object saved, and how I can manipulate with them.
As I know if I'm going to use setRotation(x,y,z) function of lviewerobject
then that object can be rotated. And what does it means these three values
of rotation, It's not degree of angle.

So is there anyone who know where I can find these variables.

I'm really sorry for my poor English, if something is not clear please
inform me, I can clarify situation more

take care !!!

Rustam