[opensource-dev] Known details of LL 'Firefly' client-side scripting

Morgaine morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:54:25 PDT 2010

Oh dear, I may see the problem.  Mailmain/pipermail seems to be slicing
posts on a leading 'From ' as if incoming posts were in Unix mailbox format
(they're not!), a very elementary mistake.  Any Lindens reading this, please
give the mail/web sysadmins a heads-up.

Meanwhile, it's just a guess, but don't start paragraphs with 'From ' folks.

Morgaine.