[opensource-dev] Fwd: Request for comments about llSetAgentEnvironment / SVC-5520

Nexii Malthus nexiim at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 17 16:15:06 PDT 2010

> For a good example: Read back on the list for the kind of responses
> the render team was happening in the open. The render branches were
> published continuously, and the developers were quite public-facing
> for most of a year.

I have searched all mails in gmail regarding the render branches, can't find
anything, must have been several years ago?
They have been public-facing? Do they have an office hour? I can't see any
office hour by Runitai, if there is, by any member of the render team even,
I would LOVE to attend. I have been waiting for one for a long time.

Really appreciate the work those guys do, real high quality work, but from
my point of view (others would agree), they seem to be living under a rock.
Perhaps their approach is a little too unconventional? (No office hours for
starters can be found :\ )

- Nexii