[opensource-dev] left and right arrows change to strafing in mouselook

SuezanneC Baskerville suezanne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 23:08:52 PDT 2010

A thread about WASD keys caused me to think of something that has always
bugged me about SL, the way the left and right arrow keys change from
rotating to strafing when you enter mouselook.   This not being a combat
game, there doesn't seem much point to this.  Because of this, I hardly ever
use mouselook.  I suspect this seems senseless and is annoying to many other
non-gamers.

Perhaps making this optional would be appropriate for Snowglobe.

--
for   v i r t u a l   w o r l d s   try these sites:
h i p i h i . c o m  - s  e c o n d l i f e . c o m - m e t a p l a c e . c