[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy: commencement date

Boy Lane boy.lane at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 07:20:07 PDT 2010

We are approacing one month after the initial 3rd party viewer policy has
been announced. Nobody from Linden Lab has answered the question I've raised
2 weeks ago. So let me repeat it one more time:

What is the status of the Third Party Viewer Policy? Do we have to assume
that the current version is binding and/or when will an updated version be
available?

Thanks for your kind attention. Hopefully...