[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy: commencement date

Joe Linden joe at lindenlab.com
Sun Mar 21 11:46:21 PDT 2010

I'll have a longer reply for several responses here tomorrow, but please
note the definition of a Third Party Viewer in the policy document states
"By “Third-Party Viewer,” we mean any third-party software client on any
device that *logs into our servers* that support Second Life."   There is no
restriction on the GPL implied or intended.

-- joe