[opensource-dev] Moving forward with open development

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Sun Mar 21 19:45:50 PDT 2010

Hi JB,

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 8:42 AM, JB Hancroft <jbhancroft at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you amplify on this?  "We are going to start moving more of our Viewer
> development into the open."
>
> Which parts of the viewer, specifically?

What Howard meant is that, all of the viewer development will happen in the
open, except for those parts he covered in his 2nd and 3rd points (things we
cannot legally do in the open and things we specifically choose not to do in
the open for business reason). The method so far was reversed: everything
happened in private except for those few things we decided to develop in
public.

Cheers,
- Merov