[opensource-dev] Open Development project: extendingavatarwearables

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Fri Mar 26 05:06:53 PDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 05:41:10AM -0500, Argent Stonecutter wrote:
> I'm not proposing "wear as undershirt".
>
> I'm proposing "convert this into an undershirt".

But with what goal? If the goal is to be able to tuck
a jacket in and wear it below other shirts, then I think
it's too much of a hack. People would want to wear an
item below a shirt one day and wear it over their
pants another day. Converting it back is going to be
a bit hard if you cut off the lower part and then make
the sleeves at length again manually.

If the goal is to be able to change the type, then
I don't feel it should be part of this particular
project. Assume that the project will result in jackets
(the canonical example) can be tucked in and/or being
worn under shirts. Would you really still need it to
be converted to a shirt?

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>