[opensource-dev] Open Development project: extendingavatar wearables

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Sat Mar 27 18:33:44 PDT 2010

Yup, makes sense if you can put wearables anywhere.
Better than having a category called "shirt" and then fill it
with shirts a jackets.

Bottom line, also Jacek wants to be able to determine the order
of anything that might give a different result with a different
order.

Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>