[opensource-dev] [Linux] Frequent crashes with last Viewer 2 beta release

Opensource Obscure open at autistici.org
Sun Mar 28 11:42:00 PDT 2010

Viewer 2 Beta is crashing much often since its last release,
even with Run Multiple Threads and Deferred Rendering options
disabled. These are mostly crashes, with the application
closing immediately; freezes are rarer than crashes, but
still happening more often than in previous releases.

As a feeling .. this is related to rendering, as most crashes
appear while I'm moving the view around.

I'm on Linux Ubuntu 10.04 alpha with Nvidia video card.
Anyone else is experiencing this?
I didn't reported it yet.

opensource obscure