[opensource-dev] Migrating open development focus to 2.x

Rob Nelson nexisentertainment at gmail.com
Thu May 27 15:25:37 PDT 2010

I think the multitude of polls on the subject makes it clear that many,
many people just hate the UI but would be perfectly fine back-porting
some of the features (web-on-a-prim, tattoos, etc) to 1.x.

In fact, when I last used 2.0, I got what we epileptics call an "aura",
which is a warning sign that a seizure is coming.  I had to close the
app and take an extra dose of my medication to avoid the seizure.
Therefore, it's just not a possibility for me to use.

I realize LL has been working on 2.0's UI, removing the "squish" effect
of the sidebar that may have caused many epileptics to report auras or
seizures, but I think it would be safer for me to just stay away from
2.0.  I would, after all, like to be able to use my driver's license
this summer. :|

Fred Rookstown