[opensource-dev] [META] Related JIRA Issue Creation

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 14:20:42 PDT 2010

I have several ideas that I would like to put on the JIRA. However,
each of these ideas is composed of several logically separate
features.  Should I just make one large single JIRA entry, and split
it up if asked, or should I enter each separately, and then create a
meta issue that combines them into the cohesive whole?

For example I'm working out some upgrades for the minimap/nearby list.
 On my brainstorm paper this one idea has no less than 6 compatible
features that, when combined, create a single major user interaction
upgrade in that area. (IMHO :P )

Thanks,
Ricky
Cron Stardust