[opensource-dev] CALLING ALL WINDOWS ENVIROMENT OS DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky SL sl.nicky.ml at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 2 05:13:22 PDT 2010

Please see the attached patch.

You had an out of bounds array access if a test failed. That made it crash.

As Rickey noted, you cannot redeclare a variable in the same scope. It does
not matter here so much, as the
array has the same contents in both cases.

Another problem is the test failing over the virtual directories '.' (cwd)
and '..' (parent). I made it so that they are
skipped in the loop. I am not sure this is what you want. You'll have to
take a look at this.
But as the tests still fail for me, you have to take a look anyway :)

Result so far:
[LLDir, 5] fail: 'scan of '...\Temp\getNextFileInDir24\' using '*.????'
incorrectly returned 'file1.abc''
Unit test group_completed name=LLDir
 Total Tests: 5
 Passed Tests: 4

Another thing I noticed is that I had top copy dlls like lipaprutil-1.dll
etc to sharedlibs/debug. Otherwise the
test would not find those DLLs. But this might have been because I did not
compile the whole projects, I
just build the test project + all the projects it depends on.

Cheers,
   Nicky