[opensource-dev] Request for feedback - Preferences Cleanup

GeneJ genejinsl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:01:08 PDT 2010

P 10 of 14, first check box .. Presume that should read "When I spend or get
L$" (not "of get").

From:  "Sarah (Esbee) Kuehnle" <esbee at lindenlab.com>
Date:  Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:13:14 -0400
Cc:  snowstorm <snowstorm at lists.lindenlab.com>
Subject:  [opensource-dev] Request for feedback - Preferences Cleanup

Hi all,

Attached is the design work for the clean-up of the preferences floater that
the Snowstorm Team hopes to implement in Sprint 7.

If you'd like to review and send any questions, comments, or general
feedback, I'll take that and integrate back into the design. I'd like to get
as much feedback as I can before the end of the day Friday, so I can make
any necessary revisions and get it to the team ready to for work on Monday.
In the meantime, I'll post updates as I have them!

Thanks!

Best,
Esbee

information available here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/OpenSource-Dev
Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated posting
privileges