[opensource-dev] Request for feedback - Preferences Cleanup

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:27:42 PDT 2010

the local lights especially have a number of jira issues that the missing toggle is listed in:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SH-157
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-23190
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-20416
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-15114 (which REALLY needs to be imported and worked on as it would solve numerous other issues as well)
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-21148
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-19968

and these are what i found in the first 3 minutes....

From: angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
To: marinekelley at gmail.com; esbee at lindenlab.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:03:57 -0400
CC: opensource-dev at lists.secondlife.com; snowstorm at lists.lindenlab.com
Subject: Re: [opensource-dev] Request for feedback - Preferences Cleanup

I agree with both things stated here, and also ask that we please add in the the ability to change the numerical debug settings for sculpties into preferences AND re-add the local lights on and off under the advanced graphics menu. BOTH of these functions are used allot by builders, photographers, and cinematographers...