[opensource-dev] Down tools and play the "game" -- was Re: What was the point of display names?

Escort DeFarge escort.defarge at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:04:10 PST 2010

How was this set of issues with "display names" not predictable or
difficult to forsee?

I recommend that LL allow all LL developers to down tools and just
"play" second life straight for one entire month and get a real Second
Life for themselves - "players" of the game know that that will inform
every thought and action, and lead to much better mutual understanding.
Everyone seems so totally disconnected from everyone else in terms of
agenda, that I think a shared experience (that is, after all what SL is
all about) is genuinely the only cure.

IMHO :)

/esc