[opensource-dev] No rule to make target

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:12:28 PST 2010

Trying to compile viewer_development a60d3b118c76 (tip as of the time
of this message) I get the following error:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`sharedlibs//PROJECT_llmath_TEST_llbboxlocal', needed by
`llmath/PROJECT_llmath_TEST_llbboxlocal_ok.txt'.  Stop.

The folder linden/indra/sharedlibs/ contains the following:
$(CONFIGURATION)	Debug			RelWithDebInfo		Release			Resources

Looks like a misconfig in the build system; I don't think that there
should be a folder named "$(CONFIGURATION)" in that directory.  Maybe
someone typed single quotes when they intended to use double quotes?
Whatever the problem, a grepping of the file system didn't show up
anything easy for me to find.  Others may have better luck. (It's
getting late here... At least for me! :P )

Ricky
Cron Stardust