[opensource-dev] MacSimStick - Alpha Release 1, bring your own Mono

Daniel Smith javajoint at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:26:47 PST 2010

I'm happy to say that I have a snapshot release of MacSimStick
available for Mac users:  http://bit.ly/dls-mss-a1

I have NOT solved the problem of running Mono locally on a disk image
(in this case, /Volumes/MacSimStick).  I am deeming it better to get
this out to the Mac community now - some can use it as is, and someone
much more adept at Mono is likely to tell me where I tripped up.

If you are not comfy setting up Mono, and possibly X11, on your own,
sit this release out.  The intent is to clobber a couple of
configuration issues soon and get this polished so that you dont have
to even know what Mono is!

cheers,

Daniel

p,s, thanks to Diva, Jon Cundill, Ener Hax, and others for
encouragement and pointers.

--
Daniel Smith - Sonoma County, California
http://daniel.org/resume