[opensource-dev] STORM-151 : KDU v6.4.1 upgrade update

Katharine Berry katharine at katharineberry.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 22:04:55 PST 2010

> ...which I'm happy to announce is available today for Windows and Mac:
> - http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/merov_viewer-development-features/rev/215096/index.html
>
> The Linux build is broken and I need to work on this tomorrow.
>
> Notes:
> - the compression is not implemented so you'll get an error if you try to upload an image (texture or snapshot)
> - I tested the Mac, I haven't tried Windows *at all*
> - Use at your own risk!

I don't suppose you have a copy of the library installed locally?

(Or I could be doing it wrong, I suppose.)

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libkdu_v64R.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Second Life Developer.app/Contents/MacOS/Second Life
  Reason: image not found

– Katharine