[opensource-dev] Trivial, but probably really easy change request

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 21:06:50 PST 2010

When I start up the viewer, the window is bright white for a moment before
it turns black.

As a user, I often use SL in an environment where the lights are down low.
 Also, most of the places I visit have an overall all low brightness
(compared to bright white). Therefore, when I start the viewer, it is
annoying that it starts out as a bright white screen.  The bright white
actually sometimes hurts my eyes, since it is sort of a flash before turning
black.

I would prefer that the screen color before the login screen loads be much
more subdued.

Black would be fine, but perhaps the art department could come up with
something that is approximately as bright as the login screen, and maybe in
some standard SL brand colors.  (Oh, god, please, not teal 8-)

regards,
lee