[opensource-dev] STORM-616: Me->Movement menus

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 06:40:31 PST 2010

Boroondas explained me.  I meant it would be nice if the [Stand up] could
match the customizable [Sit] menu label.

Next best might be what some of the TPV have.  A convenient pop-up showing
your active animations, with ability to kill one or more of them (note
"convenient" 8-).

Even more wonderful would be the ability to change the animation priority on
a temporary or permanent basis.  Or change the speed of each. Yeah, that's
the ticket.  ooh, ooh, to be able to substitute any animation you have for
the one that is playing, on a temp or perm basis.

Don't get me all excited.  Next thing I will be asking for haptic
animations.  With olfactory signals beamed into my cervical implant.

ponzu