[opensource-dev] STORM-151 : KDU v6.4.1 upgrade update

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Mon Nov 22 22:03:34 PST 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Zha Ewry <zha.ewry at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm seeing a "The application has failed to start because kdu_v64R.dll was
> not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error popup
> on startup. This is a very standard 32 bit Windows XP, SP3 box.

Zha, I noticed that myself when building locally. I've been scratching my
head most of the afternoon as to why windows seems to be dynamically linked
instead of statically linked. It's the same cmake for all platforms... Well,
I clearly did something wrong in that case. Working on it...

Thanks guys for the tests on Linux and Mac and for the positive feedback.
Always appreciated :)

Cheers,
- Merov