[opensource-dev] map

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:45:25 PST 2010

Hmmm.  This is not surprising, I think.  This only means that Second Life
has a data source for the maps, and the Opensim does not.  i think there is
little effort to test the official SL viewer against the many Open Sims.

You could look in the source code for the url for the map data.

ponzu

PS...don't attach silly graphics to emails to this list 8-)