[opensource-dev] Overview of JPEG 2000 codec

Ann Otoole missannotoole at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 02:38:47 PDT 2010

That would indicate we need region/location information panels accessible prior
to teleport informing people of the expected bandwidth cost of the location.

That way people on bandwidth limited plans can try to avoid going places that
are costly.
Want more traffic? Learn how to minimize texture counts.