[opensource-dev] New features in beta version of today... ?

Hitomi Tiponi hitomi.tiponi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 05:45:57 PDT 2010

There isn't much there - mainly bug fixes and tidying up.  Even since that
release there has been very little new functionaliy.

Incidentally it seems that 210676 bears little resemblance to 210670 or 210680 -
maybe Esbee got fed up of all the changes that Richard Linden did to the Viewer
and ditched them (despite them having come in between beta versions).  I know I
was as they plugged a loophole (using 'panels' under 'layout_stack') that I was
exploiting to get StarLight to work and meant several hours of re-coding :(.