[opensource-dev] New Snowstorm Team Scrum Meeting Times

Sarah (Esbee) Hutchinson esbee at lindenlab.com
Fri Oct 1 12:13:22 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've just finished adjusting our team calendar to reflect our new meeting
times - these should work well for both east and west coasters moving
forward. :)

*Snowstorm Team Daily Scrum - *Daily from 10:30-10:45am PT

*Sprint Planning Meeting - *Every two weeks on Tuesday from 10-1pm PT
*Next one is Tuesday, Oct 5*

*Sprint Review Meeting - *Every two weeks on Friday from 1-2pm PT
*Next one is Friday, Oct 15*

*Sprint Retrospective Meeting - *Every two weeks on Monday from
11:30-12:30pm PT
*Next one if Monday, Oct 18*
*
*
*Snowstorm Team Members - If you have any overlaps, please make every effort
to rearrange other meetings so we won't have to move these meetings around
weekly. Thank you!!*
*
*
Cheers!