[opensource-dev] opensource-dev Digest, Vol 9, Issue 27

Richard Nelson richard at lindenlab.com
Mon Oct 11 14:38:09 PDT 2010

Just create a combo_box like this:

  <combo_box
   commit_callback.function="BuildTool.setTool"

     <item value="Focus"/>
     <item value="Move"/>
     <item value="Edit"/>
     <item value="Create"/>
     <item value="Land"/>
   </combo_box>

and put it in the proper spot in floater_tools.xml and everything should
just work.

FWIW, I recommend doing development of XUI in your OS-equivalent
Application Data directory:

on Windows 7, for example, copy floater_tools.xml to
c:\users\your_account\application
data\roaming\secondlife\skins\default\xui\en\ and edit in place.

Enjoy.

R.