[opensource-dev] O.O Display name code DROP!

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 23:46:49 PDT 2010

> The new chat/IM logs are saved in LLSD of all things?

NOT MY CHAT LOGS! That's where I keep all my text!

I am also very interested in the purpose of this change, and if there
will be provided (by LL or a loving developer) a handy and lightweight
notepad replacement to read and search these log files, or maybe a
tool to parse them into plain text.

I kinda use my chatlogs a lot. Creating an extra step to read them
doesn't make me happy. :< It means there's an "event horizon" date and
if I'm unsure of when a conversation happened I need to do two
searches using different tools.

Stickman