[opensource-dev] O.O Display name code DROP!

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Fri Oct 15 13:46:14 PDT 2010

It was a JIRA from Samia Bechir https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-22940 dated from September 10
You can vote for it

GCI

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: WolfPup Lowenhar
  Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 2:58 AM
  Subject: [opensource-dev] O.O Display name code DROP!

  Well folks my night is going to be interesting as now I have to hard merge my logging code to the new code as there are changes to the way logs are EVEN saved .llsd instead of .txt which is going to make things interesting for me as now I have to change my history look up code for the new file extension and maybe even the name formatting itself!