[opensource-dev] LLSD logs (was: O.O Display name code DROP!)

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:12:08 PDT 2010

Ah yes, I'd forgotten that there was more than one form for LLSD...
I've only worked with the XML-style one thus far!  Since, as you say,
the format is not in the XML style, then it is likely that they
hadn't.  Or that they had, but chose this style for being more "human
friendly" - like you said.

Since, as the linked page describes, the plan is to move this format
into JSON, maybe this is a good opportunity for a community dev to get
it fully into JSON format.  ECMAScript 5th edition looks to be
finalized: http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/standards/Ecma-262.htm

Then we could just use some JSON tools to write a converter.   Or we
write a patch for exporting in XML notation, as that provides some fun
options, as discussed previously.

Ricky
Cron Stardust