[opensource-dev] Reflections in SL. Re: Project-MESH viewer

leliel leliel.mirihi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 16:04:52 PDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 3:31 PM, SuezanneC Baskerville
<suezanne at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be quite content with mirror surfaces that only, for example, reflected
> avatars.
>
> I think people would enjoy mirrors no matter how much restriction had to be
> placed on them to keep them from hogging excess resources.

I suppose low quality reflections are better then nothing. But I think
LL has their hands full with other things at the moment. If we want
them we'll have to code them up ourselves. Maybe adding in DoF, HDR,
and volumetric lighting while we're at it. ^.^