[opensource-dev] O.O Display name code DROP!

Marc Adored marc at inworlddesigns.com
Sun Oct 17 01:39:51 PDT 2010

Lance check the jira if the file ext is changes to xml it will
automatically open in IE,Firefox,Chrome,Whatever Browser they have as
default and it will display styled to look just like the plain text
old versions only underneath it will contain much more information.
Those stylesheets can also be highly dynamic to include/exclude
whatever information about each line of log with javascript