[opensource-dev] Fermi Viewer

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Mon Oct 18 00:33:15 PDT 2010

Am Montag, 18. Oktober 2010, 04:09:28 schrieb Arthur Fermi:
> That isn't something I had considered.  In the end we would still need
> developers as we do not have the skills within the staff.

so, let me see if I get this right.

You have some ideas, and you need someone else to actually get those
eimplemented, and you want to publish the resulting viewer under a name of
your choice?

...why don't you simply float your ideas thru the list & see, they might even
end up in an official viewer instead of in a TPV...

bye,
LC