[opensource-dev] Stuff I'd like to see in the coming sprint

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:24:26 PDT 2010

I'd also like to see some of the siezure causing issues addressed (like disabling toasts).
I'd also like to see some of the ui needs for content creators addressed.  (like at the very least the ability to edit/create clothing by right clicking the avatar, fixing edit clothing from the inventory window to automatically wear and edit clothing not worn, and adding upload back to file menu so its easier to find and faster to access).
I don't think i can make the meeting, but I'm begging these issues PLEASE make it into this sprint.