[opensource-dev] Enhanced Script Editor Request

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:07:31 PDT 2010

lol... That comment reminds me of this (tongue-in-cheek,) graphic
representing the learning curves for a variety of common editors:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/steverowe/archive/2004/11/17/code-editor-learning-curves.aspx

vi indeed...  I'm a pico guy myself, but I'll stoop to using
Programmer's Notepad, TextWrangler, or even Eclipse depending on
platform and language...  All I ever learnt of vi was how to quit, and
that took some hunting and help!

:q!  (while you're ahead)

Ricky
Cron Stadust