[opensource-dev] USER STORY for not so far future

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 06:51:26 PDT 2010

As a user, I want to use a multi-touch device (iPad, Android, etc) to
control Second Life.

The simple technical issue is getting the tablet to talk to the viewer.  Of
course, the hard issue is creating the insanely great multi-touch
interface.  For example, touching tablet could re-aim camera.  making little
walking motions with your fingers could make you walk.  two-finger movement
could enter mouselook and move.

I thought of this because I saw a Mac paint program (on the big screen)
where the controls such as palette, color, brush, are on an iPad.  Looked
really cool.

Ponzu