[opensource-dev] Mesh Source Code ETA

Brian McGroarty soft at lindenlab.com
Fri Oct 22 12:25:15 PDT 2010

Falcon merely pasted the wrong license header there, and is already putting
the right one in place. He mostly works in simulator code that's closely
tied to Havok, and which can't be released.

If you see it happen again in the future and there hasn't been some broad
announcement about the license changing, assume it's a mistake. Go ahead and
create a JIRA for them, or mail the author listed in the header.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Aidan Thornton <makosoft at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/22/10, Zabb65 <zabb65 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Looks like this does not need an answer now. Code is up.
> > http://hg.secondlife.com/mesh-development/
> > \o/
>
> Oh, lovely:
>
> /**
> * @file                llphysicsshapebuilder.cpp
> * @brief       Generic system to convert LL(Physics)VolumeParams to
> physics shapes
> * @author      falcon at lindenlab.com
> *
> * $LicenseInfo:firstyear=2010&license=internal$
> *
> * Copyright (c) 2010, Linden Research, Inc.
> *
> * The following source code is PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL. Use of
> * this source code is governed by the Linden Lab Source Code Disclosure
> * Agreement ("Agreement") previously entered between you and Linden
> * Lab. By accessing, using, copying, modifying or distributing this
> * software, you acknowledge that you have been informed of your
> * obligations under the Agreement and agree to abide by those obligations.
> *
> * ALL LINDEN LAB SOURCE CODE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." LINDEN LAB MAKES NO
> * WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING ITS ACCURACY,
> * COMPLETENESS OR PERFORMANCE.
> * $/LicenseInfo$
> */
>
> I do wish organisations wouldn't do things like this... it's a real pain.

Brian McGroarty | Linden Lab
Sent from my Newton MP2100 via acoustic coupler