[opensource-dev] Files deleted by uninstaller don't appear in Recycle Bin

Zabb65 zabb65 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:33:22 PDT 2010

My only concern with some of this, is that it eliminates the support
teams easy one line answer to everything odd or unexplained. Uninstall
and reinstall the client. The reason this works so well is that it
deletes all of the users settings and preferences, which often become
corrupted or contain invalid or bad values from previous versions, and
cause trouble. Log files should not be placed inside a hidden/system
folder to begin with in my opinion, its like treating user created
content as program preferences.